- This event has passed.
Wine-O Trail Run
May 4 - May 5
Wheat State Wine Co. is hosting the 7th annual Wine-O Trail Run. RUN, JOG or WALK on a fun and moderately difficult trail in a scenic surrounding.
We are having back to back events this year! Choose to run either Saturday OR Sunday. Results will not be combined and are considered separate events.
The early-bird gets the worm for just $50! Sign-up begins February 4 at 9 a.m.
After February 18, sign-up is $60*
– Wine-O Trail Run T-Shirt
– Wine-O Trail Run Wine-Glass*
– A glass of Wine*
– Goodie Bag
– 10% discount on all purchases at the winery day of
* We only serve to customers from the age of 21 and up.
There will be a non- alcoholic beverage available as a replacement.
* There will be no refund; sign-up will be seen as a donation. There will be an option to transfer your ticket (until 48 hours before the race-day).
* Sign-up by March 30th to SECURE your t-shirt size. After March 30th, your size may not be available.
We can only accept a total of 400 runners for each day.
The 10K will have 100 spots, 5K will have 200 spots, and the 2 mile walk will have 100 spots.
When we are getting closer to the run, we will move more spots to the 5K and 10K if spots for the walk are not all taken.
Along the trail there will be wine and water stops throughout each course.
There will be breakfast options as well as a coffee bar on site each day.
Lucciano’s will be selling their delicious cheese bowls and other favorites for lunch!
Yoly’s Authentic Mexican Cuisine will also be serving tacos.
Wheat State Wine Co. and the William Newton Healthcare Foundation are co-hosting the event, for benefit of the WNHF and William Newton Memorial Hospital. We strongly believe in the Foundation’s philanthropic support to advance the missions of the William Newton Hospital and enhance the quality of life in our community. Thank you for supporting local!